Varied experience of over five decades in areas of international business, industry, admin., logistics and academics. 18 years teaching experience as Professor in reputed management education institutes in the national capital region including National Law University Delhi and 15 years with industry. Formerly, Executive Director NSIC and National Director Maharishi Institutes of Management.
As visiting Professor, participated in inter university study tour in Beijing University, University of Fudan and China- Europe International Business School Beijing in China. Industry experience also includes execution and handling of defence imports/exports at Mumbai Port and promotion and development of MSMEs in India. As ED in charge, conducted a study of Shenzhen SEZ in China and organized and executed International Cooperation and B2B Programs for MSMEs in EU, CIS countries and in China.
Attended UNPD programs on procurement of industrial products from India at UNPD office in Geneva and represented Indian MSMEs in UNIDO meetings in Vienna as nominee of Ministry of MSMEs, Govt. of India. Educational qualifications:, MBA from Madurai Kamraj University and PhD from Singhania University with PGD in Journalism, PGD in HR and PGD in Advertising and PR. Life member of Indian Council of Arbitration, AIMA, ISTD, IIFT and USI. Presently, Senior Advisor with WASME and member Governing Council CED Tamil Naidu and member of academic councils IIHS and Maharishi Institute of management.
Prof. Vikas Rai Bhatnagar is a faculty in the area of OB and HR. An avid action researcher, Prof Bhatnagar has rich and diverse experience of performing leadership roles across organizations. Commissioned in the Indian Army in the Corps of Signals, Prof Bhatnagar led companies from the front, along the LOC and high altitude areas; he also assisted civil administration during national emergencies. Subsequently, Prof Bhatnagar led the HR function of reputed MNCs like GE Lighting (AGM-HR), Aventis BioScience (GM-HR) and Dr Reddy’s (Director-HR for two businesses) and promoter led organizations such as JK Organization (VP HR for four businesses), Ashok Minda Group (Group HR Head) and Shree Cement (Senior VP-HR).
Prof. Hitesh Manocha is a faculty in the Marketing area. After completing his Post Graduate Diploma in Management from IIM, Ahmedabad, he worked with brands like Godrej and Boyce Mfg. Co. Pvt. Ltd. rather early in his career. Mr Manocha has held many prestigious positions in his remarkable career. His first fourteen years were spent primarily in the area of Marketing and Sales. He served in various capacities in the areas of Consumer Durables, Office Automation, Engineering Goods, Concept Selling and Telecom. For the past seventeen years, he has started his own consultancy. He provides consultancy services in the area of Marketing and Sales. He has also conducted training programmes for corporates.
Prof. Abhishek Maheshwari is a faculty in the area of Accounting & Finance. He is an M.COM, MBA(GOLD MEDALIST), UGC-NET(COMMERCE), PH.D. An avid action researcher with a wide range of interest in Financial Accounting For Managers, Financial Management, Working Capital Management & Cost and Management Accounting.
RESEARCH PAPER PRESENTED AND PUBLISHED
- Participated in U.G.C sponsored national seminar on “Rural Economy at the Doorstep of Economic Revolution” organized by Commerce and Business Administration department ,D.N.College, Meerut held on 10th and 11th Nov.’06.
- Participated in national seminar on “Better Corporate Governance through Investor Awareness” organized by Faculty of Law & Faculty of Commerce, Meerut College held on 24th Mar.’08.
- Presented a research paper in an International Seminar on “A study on the role of Media in Consumer Awareness” organized by Swami Sukhdevanand (PG) college, Shahjahanpur, held on 20th and 21st Dec.’08.
- Presented a research paper in an International Seminar on “Role of IT in shapping Indian Economy” organized by Swami Sukhdevanand (PG) college, Shahjahanpur, held on 20th and 21st Dec.’09.
- Paper presented (published in souvenir) in the National Seminar (Sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi) on the topic, “A complete scenario of public sector reforms in India: An Innovative perspective” at College of Engineering & Rural Technology, Meerut on Feb 26-27, 2012.
- Presented a research paper in International Seminar (Sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi) on the topic “Bilateral Strategic and Economic Cooperation between India and Thailand” at Meerut College, Meerut on 13-14 April 2013.
- Presented a research paper in National Seminar (Sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi) on the topic “Threats to India’s Internal Security : Issues and Challenges” at Meerut College, Meerut on 24-25 Nov 2013.
- Full paper published in the National Seminar (Sponsored by AICTE) on the topic, “Fostering Growth through FDI – Opportunities and Challenges” at Dewan V.S. Institute of Management, Meerut on 18 Jan 2014; pg no 108-112 and ISBN : 978-93-5156-238-2.
- Participated in National Workshop (Sponsored by UGC, New Delhi) on “Research Methodology” organized by Meerut College, Meerut held on 28th Mar.’14.
- Participated in National seminar (Sponsored by UGC, New Delhi) on “Tax Reforms in India : Issues and Challenges” organized by Department of Economics, Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut held on 29th Mar.’14.
- Full Paper published in an International Journal of Research in Management, Ojas Expanding Knowledge Horizon, topic “Export Promotion Councils in india (A study of Engineering Export Promotion Council), Vol 3, July 2014, ISSN No: 2279-0373. Pg no 5-15.
- Full Paper published in an International Journal of Research in Management, Ojas Expanding Knowledge Horizon, topic “Export Performance of Special Economic Zones in India”, Special Issue , January 2015, ISSN No: 2279-0373. Pg no 42-51.
- Participated in National seminar (Sponsored by AICTE, New Delhi) on “Role of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Economic Development: Opportunities and Challenges” organized by Dewan Institute of Management Studies, Meerut held on 13th June’15.
- Full Paper published in an International Journal of Research in Management, Ojas Expanding Knowledge Horizon, topic “Assessing the efficiency of indian stock market” , January 2017, ISSN No: 2279-0373. Pg no 11-20.
- Presented a research paper in National Conference organized by Jaipuria School of Business, on the topic “Banking the Unbanked: Financial inclusion in digital India” at india international centre, New Delhi on 15th April 2017.
- Full Paper published in EduSys International Journal of Research in Multidisciplinary Studies (EIJRM), topic “–Cash Flow Statements of Punjab National Bank & ICICI Bank : A Comparative Analysis” , September 2017, ISSN No: Pg no 1-11.
EXAMINAR, PAPER SETTER AND REVIEWER
- Evaluator of Ph.D Thesis
- Question Paper setter of different Universities and Institutions
- Acted as an Evaluator in C.C.S.U exams.
- Acted as an Evaluator in P.T.U exams
- Acted as an Evaluator in B.T.U exams
- Acted as an Evaluator in M.T.U exams
- In the Review Panel of “ACME : Endeavoring Thoughts Towards Pinnacle (ISSN : 0974-1763), UGC Approval No. 64810” National Journal Published by Amrapali Group of Institutions, Haldwani.
Ms. Sarah Berry began her career, in 1995, in the field of Aviation (in-flight services) with ModiLuft. Subsequently, she joined the German Embassy in New Delhi, while, in parallel, completing her higher levels in German language from Max Mueller Bhavan. In 2000, she further built her career in Hospitality/In-flight services with Swissair, followed by a four-year assignment (2002-2004), in the field of tourism, with Switzerland Tourism as Key Account and Media Manager – North and East India. Her career was then interspersed by her passion for teaching, which she pursued at The British School, as a faculty for German language.
In addition, she plans to widen her horizons by implementing her expertise for start-ups planning to enter the Indian market (she is also enlisted as an expert with swissnex India).
Ms. Berry has worked, in the capacity of a trainer, with a number of organizations like: Seth Anandram Jaipuria School/The Banyan Tree School/IHM (Institute of Hotel Management, Catering and Nutrition) PUSA/Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha and Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management, ICFAI Business School/IBS, Gurgaon, World Class Skill Centre, Government of N.C.T. of Delhi, Department of Training & Technical Education/YMCA, IMSIT (Institute for Media Studies and Information Technology), AFS Intercultural Programs – Intercultural Intelligence for foreign students) and many more.
Prof. Anuj Bhatt is Masters in Management from Narsee Monjee Mumbai. Two decades of experience in brand communications having worked with clients, advertising agencies, media houses. Excellent resource in buying media over print media ,outdoors, digital, Retail Branding.
He delivered in various formats in the areas of Brand & Media, and responsible for business development and executing retail branding projects. Negotiating and supervising project execution. responsible for acquiring creative projects for print media and providing strategic marketing inputs to the clients.
Dr. Shashi Kant Pandey is an Industry personnel and a PhD Scholar from Kanpur University, with a passion of mentoring and teaching young management graduates with live corporate examples on the subjects, which are meant for the industry interface. After completing his PhD from Kanpur University, he worked with brands like Apollo Tyres & Exide Batteries. rather early in his career. With an extensive business background and sound understanding of Marketing & Sales Administration, Channel/Retail Network Management & Business Development, Operations & Team management functions across diverse industries like finance/Money transfer, Automotive Batteries & Tyres, IT H/W, Printers & Consumables.