I-ndividuality – Each individual has different traits hence faculty act as mentor to each student imparting professional and objective advice refining them into Global Leaders of tomorrow.
B-usiness Skills are developed and refined by providing a proactive , Interactive atmosphere supported by faculty and corporate leaders.
I-nfo-structure (information + infrastructure)- Located in the industry and institutional hub of the country matching with international standards of teaching like AC Campus, Wifi-Fi, Computer Lab, Digital Library, Indoor games, Modern Gym and so many more needed for the development of a Holistic personality, The Ultimate need of an individual and Corporate.
- IBI Mentors are Executive Panelist in McKinsey Research Groups (U.S).
- Our core faculty is in the advisory board of Harvard Business Review and Dell Technology in Higher Education.
- IBI has Entrepreneurship & Incubation Centre with International & Domestic tie-ups like NEN, TIE, WWEO.
- Mentorship Program in a broad set of areas including careers, entrepreneurship, industry / domain expertise, AMCAT (Aspiring Minds).
- Unique Portfolio faculty Model.
- Library subscribes with electronic database like EBSCO, CMIE, Economic Outlook, J-Gate and Prowess, etc.
- Case Studies subscription by HARVARD, Ivey & IIM’s.
- Mentorship & Business Simulation Program.
- Presentation, Panel Discussion & CIP for 3 Months.
- Six Sigma Certification by KPMG.
- Digital Marketing Certification from Digi Infotech for Marketing Domain.
- Certification on Business Analytics by IOA, UK. For Finance Domain.
- Short-term Live Projects & Multiple Industry Visits.
- Final Research Project on Sub Domain.
- Foreign Language like FRENCH GERMAN SPANISH for International Business Domain.
- International cloud exchange program from Stanford University, The Business Institute Bulgaria etc.
- International exposure visit to Singapore for top 10 students in academics which is included in the fee structure.