The final placement program stars from September and usually continues till the month of June.
The following Placement process steps will be followed:
- Students get the intimation about placement opportunities from the Placement cell through postings in their group as well as through postings on the notice board for placement news.
- Interested students can convey their choice either through mail or by signing in application within the specified time limit.
- Placement cell intimate the date of selection process once the recruiter confirms the date.
- Company conducts pre-placement talk to give in-depth information about the working of the company including the job description, roles and profiles being offered and the process followed.
- Companies conduct selection process ( Aptitude test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview)
- The interview process is mostly conducted it the campus but in some cases students visit the recruiter’s premises for the process.
- Selected students are given the offer letters once final results are announced by the companies.
Following Grooming sessions are conducted for the students to improve their personality.
- Placement Development Programs
- Group Discussion
- Soft Skill Development Session
- Mock Interviews
- Current Affairs Discussions
- Pre-Placement Talks