Accreditation & Association
Prof. (Dr.) S. Durgaa Prosad - Ex-IAS, Professor & Director General
He is B.Tech. (Mechanical), PhD in Manufacturing from IIT, Kharagpur, MBA from XLRI, Gold Medalist, and a Fellow(PhD) of XLRI, MA. (Economics) P.U.
Prof. Sarah Berry Baettig : Trainer – Soft and Life Skills/Vocational Training
Prof. Vikas Rai Bhatnagar - Professor– OB and HR
Prof. Hitesh Manocha - Professor (Marketing Management)
- IBI Mentors are Executive Panelist in McKinsey Research Groups (U.S).
- Our core faculty is in the advisory board of Harvard Business Review and Dell Technology in Higher Education.
- IBI has Entrepreneurship & Incubation Centre with International & Domestic tie-ups like NEN, TIE, WWEO.
- Mentorship Program in a broad set of areas including careers, entrepreneurship, industry / domain expertise, AMCAT (Aspiring Minds).
- Unique Portfolio faculty Model.
- Library subscribes with electronic database like EBSCO, CMIE, Economic Outlook, J-Gate and Prowess, etc.
- Case Studies subscription by HARVARD, Ivey & IIM’s.
- Mentorship & Business Simulation Program.
- Presentation, Panel Discussion & CIP for 3 Months.
- Six Sigma Certification by KPMG.
- Digital Marketing Certification from Digi Infotech for Marketing Domain.
- Certification on Business Analytics by IOA, UK. For Finance Domain.
- Short-term Live Projects & Multiple Industry Visits.
- Final Research Project on Sub Domain.
- Foreign Language like FRENCH GERMAN SPANISH for International Business Domain.
- International cloud exchange program from Stanford University, The Business Institute Bulgaria etc.
- International exposure visit to Singapore for top 10 students in academics which is included in the fee structure.
Six Sigma Certification With KPMG
Association with KPMG, will take the students of PGDM or any professional management in realm of risk, financial and business analytics of any big or small corporates either in india or in the globe. It would be developing most of the leadership skills of the students and the value of KPMG embibed in student would make the easily identified with the KPMG products. Who generally provide six sigma, analytical skills, Kizen etc. etc. when they take up with the student development.