Fees & Payment Schedule
Fee Structure for PGDM Batch 2020-2022
Fee structure for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (2 Years Full Time Regular Programme) is as follows:-
|Installment||Fee * Amount ( Rs.)||Dates for Fee Deposit|
|Registration||70,000||At the time of admission|
|Installment 1||1,40,000||Within 15 days of registration|
|Installment 2||1,25,000||10th October 2020|
|Installment 3||1,25,000||30th June 2021|
|Installment 4||1,25,000||30th October 2021|
*Recognition for educational loans from Banks , all disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Greater Noida courts only.
PROGRAM INTAKE – PGDM – 120 Session Starts : July 2020 & other Details are as follows :
- As a part of the PGDM programme , every student has to pay Rs.10,000 as a security amount which is included in the 1 st Installment and is refundable after the completion of the course.
- Besides fee as indicated above , every student will get a laptop, books and study materials , corporate suite ,one domestic tour, one adventure trip, two industrial visits / trimester i.e. a total of 12 industrial visits , one international tour and certifications.
- If a student withdraws before /after the start of the course & the seat vacated by the student is filled by the institution, part of the fees will be refunded as per Management Rules. However , in case the seat remains vacant & is not filled by the last date of admission, the student shall not be entitled to get any refund from the institution & shall be obliged to pay the full fee for the entire tenure of course. The Refund Policy is as per the norms of AICTE.
Prospectus & Application Form are available
- From IBI , Greater Noida on payment of Rs. 950 /- in cash.
- By post , against a demand draft of Rs. 1050 /- drawn in favour of “I Business Institute” and payable at Greater Noida.
- By online , form can be filled by visiting our website by paying Rs. 950/- through net banking or by debit/credit card.
Fee payment Options
- The payment must be made through demand draft drawn in favour of “I Business Institute” and payable at Greater Noida.
- The payment can also be done online by transferring the amount through NEFT/RTGS mode.
|Details of Bank Account:||For IBI||Address of Bank:||IDBI BANK,P6, Sector 18 , Noida|
|Name of Account:||I Business Institute||A/C No. & IFSC Code:||A/C No – 0109102000045641 & IFSC - IBKL0000109|
In case fee is deposited through net banking , the student will have to provide Transaction ID/UTR no. to issue the fee receipt.
Scholarship for PGDM Batch 2020-2022
A scholarship of up to Rs.1,30,000 is available on first cum first serve basis to the admitted candidates from merit category on the basis of their CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT percentile subject to a minimum benchmark of overall 50 percentage in 10 th , 12 th and Graduation.
Category I : Scholarship on basis of qualifying exam:
|S.No||Marks in qualifying Exam||Scholarship Amount|
|A||CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile >85||INR 50,000|
|CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile between 70-85||INR 30,000|
|CAT/XAT/CMAT percentile between 60-70||INR 20,000|
|B.||MAT Score >750||INR 50,000|
|MAT Score between 700-749||INR 30,000|
|MAT Score between 600-699||INR 20,000|
Category II : Scholarship on the basis of Academic Background:
The candidates having B.Tech./ B.E. degree securing 60% and above in 10 th ,12 th and graduation will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs.20,000.
Category III : Scholarship for candidates with Work Experience:
The candidates with work experience of minimum 1 year with minimum 1.8 CTC will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs.20000.
Category IV : Girl Child Scholarship:
The girl candidate will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs.20,000 provided the candidate should secure 50 % marks in 10 th , 12 th and Graduation.
Category V : Defence Category/Single Mother:
The candidates who belong to Defence Forces /Army or those who have single mother as their guardian will be awarded with the scholarship of Rs.20,000 provided the candidate should secure 50 % marks in 10 th , 12 th and Graduation.
Category VI: Special Category
The candidates securing overall 80 % and securing 85 % in CAT or XAT , 90% in CMAT and 99% in MAT will be awarded 100 % scholarship.
- If any student is eligible for more than one category of scholarship the maximum scholarship can go up to Rs.1,30,000.
- The amount of scholarship in various categories given above is offered to students as a percentage of tuition fee.
- The scholarship is available for limited seats only in each category.
- The decision of awarding of scholarships depends on the Institute Scholarship Committee.
Note: All the above-mentioned Scholarships will be applicable to the students who have secured more than 50 % till their Graduation level and on the basis of their performance in WAT/GD/PI.